and if you don't know your gmail id /and or password. the only way to fix is to reset to factory reset
which will result in losing all your data on your phone. but no other choice.
- power off the phone
- slide the keyboard open
- hold the R key and press the power button
- a factory reset screen will show up
- comfirm and the phone will power off and restart by itself.
- only thing will save is your pictures and songs and videos if they were saved in your memory card.
- you will need to recreate a new Gmail id and password
- good luck!!!